What Christmas means to me
For me, Christmas is an opportunity to spend time with family and friends. A delicious meal and time to just sit and relax catching up with my favorite people is a real joy and delight. Sometimes we sit around the table long after the meal has concluded just talking, before we move onto the couch and talk some more. We all live such busy lives, a day to sit, relax, and catch up on all the events of the past year is wonderful.
Watching small children opening their presents is also a lot of fun. Playing with their toys is even better!
I also like singing the old Christmas carols, although sometimes by the time Christmas is over I’m tired of them. But each year I’m ready to sing them again at the start of the season.
An integral part of the day is eating gloriously decadent cookies.
Decadent rum balls have always been a part of our holiday feasts.
* Vegetable oil, cooking spray
* 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
* 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
* 3 large eggs
* 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark rum
* Coarse sanding sugar, for rolling
1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 12-by-17-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Melt butter and chocolate in a small heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in chocolate mixture, then fold in flour. Pour batter into prepared baking sheet. Spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Bake until top is shiny and a cake tester inserted into center comes out with some crumbs attached, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
3. Break up brownie into small pieces; transfer to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. With machine on low speed, pour in rum, and mix until crumbs start to come together to form a ball.
4. Shape into 1-inch balls, and roll in sanding sugar to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet; refrigerate, uncovered, until cold, about 2 hours. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
The question to enter the competition is: Do I ever sing Christmas carols/holiday songs?
Thank you for visiting and please keep hopping.
Link-up code: http://goo.gl/jwOJvS
Rafflecopter code: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/NmQ0MWI5MmQzYjg0MjU4YWVjNjA2ZDkyZmZhZGRiOjM=/
It’s Christmas. Would you trust a Werewolf? MM
“A Little Light Loving” blurb:
Cord’s a werewolf and the holiday season makes Cord’s skin itch, his head ache, and his wolf side agitated. Usually he goes on vacation at this time of year but he wants to be with Dillon.
Cord decides to rent a little cabin in the mountains for the holiday week and Dillon agrees to come with him. They have a few wonderful days together, then Cord asks Dillon about werewolves and Dillon reveals his abhorrence of the animals and his animal heritage. Cord’s heart is breaking that the man he loves could be so mistrustful of him. How can they have a future without trust?
You need your fucking head examined. Going off to fuck a werewolf? Where's your brain? Dillon chastised himself as he followed Cord's truck. Oh, yeah, that's right -- it's in your pants. Well, you deserve everything that happens to you, then.
Yeah, but all that's going to happen is that I'm going to get laid. And it'll be excellent, I know, because Cord's so yummy.
Quite likely. But I'll be a contented, sated idiot.
Having lost the argument with himself, and being unaccountably happy and excited at the thought of spending the night with Cord, Dillon jumped out of his car, beeped the security system on, and bounced across the parking lot to where Cord was standing waiting for him.
The man did look yummy. Hunkalicious. Dillon was tempted to lick his lips but managed to refrain. He didn't dare look down to check, but he was almost certain his dick was leading the way to Cord. To bed. Oh yes!
Side by side they walked up the stairs, their steps echoing with a hint of urgency, Dillon’s heart beating faster and faster the closer they got to Cord’s apartment.
Cord kicked the apartment door shut and pressed Dillon to the wall. Dillon stared into Cord's eyes. Their faces were almost on a level. Cord was just the slightest bit taller than him. His breath hitched at what he saw in Cord's gaze. Lust. Desire. Passion. "Kiss me," he breathed.
"I plan to do a whole lot more than kissing," said Cord, holding Dillon's chin in one hand.
Dillon licked his lips. He couldn't help himself this time. He leaned forward and very deliberately rubbed his cock over Cord's.
Cord hissed, then pressed back against Dillon, pushing him hard into the wall with his full body weight. When Cord was plastered tight against Dillon's body from hips to shoulders, he flicked his tongue across Dillon's nose, eyelids, forehead, and jaw line, as if savoring the flavor.
Dillon reached up and grabbed Cord's head, sliding his hands through the thick, silky hair, then holding tight. "I thought you said you were going to kiss me. That's not a kiss."
"This is, though," said Cord in a half-strangled, husky tone, before plunging his tongue into Dillon's mouth.
Cord's tongue was everywhere, tangling with Dillon's tongue, rubbing along the insides of his cheeks, sliding over the roof of his mouth. Dillon tightened his grip on Cord's head, holding it still so he could thrust his own tongue in return, matching Cord thrust for thrust, stroke for stroke, until they were both breathless and gasping for air.
"Now that was a kiss," panted Dillon, grinning.
"Bedroom," said Cord. "I don't want our first time to be against a wall."
BUY LINK: http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83&products_id=3472