Other Places to find Berengaria

Berengaria loves to hear from her readers. Email me at: berengariabrown AT gmail DOT com


Most of my books are available from BookStrand and you can arrange them by genre, series and more to suit your interests. http://www.bookstrand.com/berengaria-brown


Friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/berengaria.brown#!/berengaria.brown?v=info


Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BerengariaBrown

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Regan Taylor is visiting today



Regan Taylor says:
Happy holidays! Growing up there was way too much drama about the holidays in our house. Take a Roman Catholic, a protestant and a grandmother who was a practicing pagan along with families and you have drama. As an adult I plain old like having a few days off from the day job. That said, some of the best holidays of my life were when I was dispatching for the California Highway Patrol. Since I didn't have family close by and no children I always offered up to work the holidays for my co-workers who had children. The sheer happiness I saw on their faces made it all worth while because if someone didn't offer, they wouldn't have those days with their kids.

Blurb:

He Plays America's Hero
She IS America's Hero

On the heels of Marine Corps F/A-18 pilot, Major Cass Winters' dramatic rescue, Hollywood Hottie, Austin Quinn decides he is going to bring the major's story to the big screen. With his long blond hand and big blue eyes, the dark haired female pilot wants nothing to do with the actor. When Quinn wrangles a fly-along with the major they land in the last place they expected.

http://www.regantaylor.com/

Excerpt:
“Yeah. I’ve watched you. No, not like one of your gaga fans.” She told him. “You aren’t that interesting, you know. You’re just a guy, a guy with long blond hair and amazing green eyes. I’ll give you the amazing on the eyes. They’re a color I don’t think I’ve ever seen before, and when they go from pale to that kind of dark mossy green like they are now, I’ll admit, if I was your normal kind of girl I’d be intrigued.”
“So you aren’t normal?”
“I’m normal. I’m just not into actors. I prefer guys with substance.”
“And I don’t have substance?”
“No, you—”
He cut her off when his lips swept across hers. She wanted to feel outrage, offended, but his lips felt so good on hers. Warm, inviting, like they were meant to be molded to hers.
And not just her lips, the thought of those lips moving down her neck, to her breasts, rubbing, not sucking or licking but rubbing across her nipples sent a shiver down her spine that ended between her legs. It didn’t end, it kept on pulsing through her, a wave of desire she didn’t think existed.
She’d been turned on by guys before, had some great sex, but this was a whole other experience, and it was just a kiss. A closed mouth kiss that left her wanting more. Wanting so much more that without thought she parted her lips, welcoming him into her mouth.
Then, when his tongue met hers, a quiver of desire shot through her again. “Quinn,” was all she managed before she brought her arms up around his neck, her fingers entangling in his thick hair. In turn he drew her into his arms, cradling her close, holding her like he cherished her above all else.
In the back of her mind she wondered if she had brought this on and then just as quickly pushed the thought away to simply enjoy the kiss. If there hadn’t been a loud, shrill bird call from outside the shack Cass would have pulled Quinn to the ground and demanded he have his way with her.
“What was that?” Quinn asked.
“A bird, I think. It didn’t sound like the merry men and their bird calls.”
“You think we should check it out?”
“Definitely. If we’re not alone we need to find out sooner rather than later. And, I think we need to think about finding some dinner, you know?”
“ Right.”
She handed him one of the pistols. “You know how to fire one of these?”
“Ah, sure. No problem.”
“If you don’t, Quinn, tell me. I don’t want to waste bullets and powder if you haven’t ever fired one.”
“And you’ve fired an old gun like this?”

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift to give co-workers.
    Love the excerpt, Regan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by, Amber
    Berengaria

    ReplyDelete