Other Places to find Berengaria

Berengaria loves to hear from her readers. Email me at: berengariabrown AT gmail DOT com


Most of my books are available from BookStrand and you can arrange them by genre, series and more to suit your interests. http://www.bookstrand.com/berengaria-brown


Friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/berengaria.brown#!/berengaria.brown?v=info


Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BerengariaBrown

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Three FOUR STAR Reviews!!


All three of my “Virgins No More” books have been reviewed over at You Gotta Read, and they all achieved four star reviews!!

Donna said, “knowing it was listed as an “erotic romance”, I expected somewhat slutty behavior, perhaps crass language or something of the sort. Instead, the very virginal bride becomes a very proper wife who just so happens to enjoy pleasing her husband. In bed and out. … I very much enjoyed this heartwarming (and erotic) love story.

Donna said, “Almost a Virgin is sweetly seductive and heart-warming. I was very pleased with the outcome of the book, and I think the author has done a great job reflecting the subservience of women of the period. They still end up getting their way, they just have to be delicate while doing it. A very entertaining read.”

Donna said, “I was thrilled to see Anne happily settled with a most deserving Simeon.
I love this series, and I would love to see the next instalment be a few years into the future with Miss Deborah as a debutante ready for her first Season. I’m sure she could hold her own with any Major-General in England!”

Thank you Donna, and You Gotta Read.

Buy links:

Berengaria

No comments:

Post a Comment